Leading independent business law firm, Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have gained further recognition by recommendations in Chambers Asia Pacific 2018 with four areas ranked. The areas include:
- Sports Law (Band 1)
- Insurance: Insurer (Band 4)
- Financial Services Regulation (Other noted firm)
- Employment (Other noted firm)
And the following partners have been ranked as leading individuals in their areas.
- Martin Ross – Sports Law
- Graydon Dowd – Dispute Resolution
- Heather Gray – Superannuation
- Anne MacNamara – Superannuation
- Harry New – Financial Services Regulation
- Mark Dunphy – Employment
Chambers is a leading directory of the legal profession, which conducts comprehensive independent research of the market annually. Areas and individual lawyers are ranked by considering a number factors including the strength and depth of the team, clients feedback, assessing recent work matters and overall legal knowledge, experience and client service.