Leading independent business law firm, Hall & Wilcox is thrilled to be recognised and ranked in eight key practice areas in the latest edition The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018. Hall & Wilcox has again been ranked in six practice areas from last year - Banking and finance, Dispute resolution, Labour and employment, Real estate, Insurance and Restructuring. Corporate and M&A and Tax are included for the first time in this guide.
The Corporate and M&A ranking is recognition of the team's extensive capabilities to act on complex private and public M&As and the Tax ranking recognises the team's multi-disciplinary approach to provide both tax advisory and tax dispute and risk management solutions.
As part of the rankings, 50 individuals have also been recommended in the editorial.
- Banking and finance – Harry New – Heather Gray – Mark Inston - Eugene Chen - Richard Mann - John Bassilios - Jeannette Lui
- Corporate and M&A - John Hutchinson - Oliver Jankowsky - Christopher Brown - Jacqui Barrett - Deborah Chew - Ed Paton - James Morvell - Martin Ross - Conrad Smith - Jung Ryu
- Dispute resolution – Graydon Dowd – Natasha Toholka - Adrian Lasky - Stephen Klotz - Tom McMahon
- Insurance –Rhett Slocombe - Paul Baxter - Drew Castley - David Short - Matt McDonald - Andrew Lyle - Leigh Parker - Emma Baker
- Labour and employment – Aaron Dearden – Karl Rozenbergs – Kylie Groves – Mark Dunphy - Kerryn Tredwell - Alison Baker – Felicity Clarke
- Real estate – Natalie Bannister - John O'Kane - Paul O'Donnell - Stan Kondilios - Chris Hammond
- Restructuring and insolvency – Wayne Kelcey - Natasha Toholka - Stephen Klotz - Mark Petrucco - Adrian Lasky
- Tax - Andrew O'Bryan - Michael Parker - Marina Raulings - Frank Hinoporos
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific provides a comprehensive listing of law firms and lawyers and insight into legal markets across the Asia Pacific. The rankings are based on a number of factors including the complexity of matters handled, size of the practice area, feedback received from clients and information received during researcher interviews.
You might be also interested in...
Thinking | 30 Nov 2017
The Federal Government has announced a broad-ranging Royal Commission into misconduct in the banking, superannuation and financial services industries. The scope of the Royal Commission will be significantly wider than the inquiry into the banking sector that many had been calling for. The Commission is expected to inquire into conduct by ‘financial services entities’, being: […]
Thinking | 12 Dec 2017
Leading independent business law firm, Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have gained further recognition by recommendations in Chambers Asia Pacific 2018 with four areas ranked. The areas include: Sports Law (Band 1) Insurance: Insurer (Band 4) Financial Services Regulation (Other noted firm) Employment (Other noted firm) And the following partners have been ranked as […]