The Spanish desk at Hall & Wilcox comprises lawyers experienced in advising Spanish speaking clients on business law matters. We have staff members who speak fluent Spanish.
Our Spanish desk is headed by Albert Ponte. Albert is bi-lingual and has advised Spanish and Spanish-speaking enterprises operating outside of their home jurisdiction.
Hall & Wilcox has long term experience in undertaking complex cross-border transactions bridging legal, linguistic and cultural differences in a manner beneficial to our clients. Our aim is to provide excellent legal advice in a reliable, responsive and cost-effective manner.
Through our proven experience and our wide ranging network of contacts, we facilitate our clients’ access to relevant local expert competence and improve the efficiency with which transactions are conducted.
Key practice areas
- Corporate and commercial law, in particular accompanying the foundation or acquisition of an Australian company.
- Tax law.
- Employment law, including immigration law.
- Intellectual Property law (trademarks, unfair competition and copyright law).
- Banking and Finance law.
- IT law.
- Property, Planning and Construction.
- Environmental law and Sustainability.
- Private client.
- Litigation and arbitration.
Since arriving in Australia Albert has worked on various types of commercial disputes, for a range of clients including the Greater Building Society, Newcastle Airport, Port Stephens Council and various engineering companies based in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.