Our specialist Migration Services team provides in-depth knowledge and wide-ranging experience to both business and individual clients needing advice about, and assistance with, Australian visas.
We can also assist with enquiries about visa requirements for Australians seeking visas for other countries. Our team is set up to act quickly on these matters on our clients’ behalf, handling the complexities of paper work and communications with relevant authorities to ensure that the visa process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Advising and assisting Australian and overseas businesses seeking to bring into Australia skilled overseas personnel to work, train, take part in exchange programs or conduct academic research.
- Advising businesses in relation to the requirements for sponsorship and nomination, eligibility of their employees for temporary or permanent migration, and providing advice in relation to ongoing compliance with sponsorship obligations.
- Advising individual clients in Australia and overseas of their options for migration to Australia. These options can include applying for visas under Australia’s employer-sponsored, skilled, family, business migration, student or visitor provisions.
- Assisting clients who already hold a visa to obtain Australian permanent residence, including applications for resident return visas, and advice in relation to requirements for Australian citizenship.
- Advising and assisting clients seeking review of migration and citizenship decisions. This includes merits review of decisions in the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT), Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT), and Administrative Appeals Tribunals (AAT) as well as advice in relation to the availability of judicial review in Federal jurisdictions.