Audrey is a specialist commercial property lawyer with 15 years’ experience in both national and international law firms.
With extensive experience across all aspects of property law, Audrey specialises in property development, property and business acquisitions and disposals, and retail, commercial and industrial leasing transactions.
Audrey acts for institutional, public sector, property developer and large corporate clients. She takes a commercial, practical and results-driven approach to acting for clients in property transactions.
- Acting for a property fund in the disposal of a number of high value office buildings across all states and territories.
- Acting on behalf of property developers in regards to structure and joint venture arrangements.
- Preparing and negotiating agreements for lease and leases for shopping centres and commercial and industrial complexes nationally.
- Managing the retail lease portfolios for a number of large shopping centre owners.
- Acting for Local Councils in a range of property matters including advising on the real property aspects of the construction of an infrastructure project, drafting and negotiating a development lease, drafting and negotiating various new access easements and long-term leases.
- Undertaking detailed property due diligence on merger and acquisition transactions and private equity funding deals.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Society of Ireland