Disputes over property contracts can arise despite the best planning and management.
Through our analysis and negotiation strategies, we guide clients through the dispute process and advise on the steps to take for the best possible outcomes. We advise on the full range of issues that arise from building and construction disputes, including claims for delay, security payments, variations, extensions of time and defects.
Our expertise spans:
- advising on contract structuring and risk allocation
- negotiating contracts
- facilitating expert appraisals/determinations
- representing builders in licensing proceedings
- advising on prospects and procedural options
- representing clients in trade practices disputes regarding building or construction contracts, and
- representing clients in litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Contract structuring and risk allocation advice.
- Contractual negotiations.
- Facilitation of expert appraisals/determinations.
- Representation of builders in licensing proceedings.
- Prospects and procedural options.
- Representation in trade practices disputes relating to building/construction contracts.
- Representation in litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings.