Our leasing team has in-depth knowledge of the Australian real estate sector, and a number of our senior lawyers are named in the Best Lawyers list.
We are efficient, responsive and we promise to do what we say we will. Our experience includes advising on leasing portfolios, lease agreements and lease disputes for commercial, industrial and retail tenants and landlords.
- Acting for Metcash and IGA in relation to retail leasing, lease agreements and lease disputes.
- Managing DHL Express’ leasing portfolio throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Managing the leasing portfolio of Priceline throughout Australia.
- Preparing leasing documentation for commercial, industrial and retail tenants including Mazda Australia, Ausnet Services, CUB Pty Ltd, Caltex Australia, RM Williams and Healthscope Pathology. This included reviewing landlord based documents, advising on material issues, drafting amendments and negotiating the same with the landlord’s solicitors.
- Acting for Allied Mills in relation to a commercial office lease for its national corporate headquarters and an industrial lease of purpose built logistics and warehouse facility in South West Sydney.
- Managing a national portfolio of properties for APN across several funds, undertaking leasing and sales and acquisitions, planning and environmental advisory on shopping centres, service stations, commercial buildings and self storage facilities.
- Acting for the owners of Lakeside Square and Healesville Walk Shopping Centres – preparing all ongoing leasing documentation for the centres.
- Acting for Generation Healthcare by drafting and negotiating agreements for lease and leases relating to the redevelopment of some its most significant health assets in Australia.
- Drafting and negotiating leases for the public and private sector.
- Acting for Dennis Family Corporation in relation to leasing and sales and acquisitions.
- Representing utility service providers including Jemena, APA Gasnet, United Energy and Multinet Gas in relation to office and utility leases throughout Australia.
Property & Projects| 19 Oct 2021
The NSW Government has announced $183 million in new funding for social housing. The funding aims to fast-track much needed new social housing properties across NSW and support post-COVID economic recovery.
Property & Projects| 14 Oct 2021
The hot button issues in the Victorian property industry right now are the Victorian Government’s latest Build-to Rent announcements and the controversial Windfall Gains Tax. With the draft legislation now released, the wait is finally over.
Property & Projects| 25 Aug 2021
The NSW Government is seeking to consolidate five existing housing-related state environmental planning policies through the introduction of the State Environmental Planning Policy (Housing) 2021 (NSW).
Property & Projects| 30 Jul 2021
Victoria's small and medium-sized businesses will again have the benefit of commercial rent waivers and deferrals. The announcement follows the recent re-introduction of temporary relief to tenants impacted by the current lockdown in NSW.