At Hall & Wilcox we are committed to providing law students with the opportunity to gain valuable legal experience whilst they are completing their degree.
We offer casual paralegal opportunities across all of our locations. We have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth and Sydney.
Paralegals are recruited throughout the year for short-term projects or ongoing roles dependant on business needs. As a paralegal you could be involved in legal research, preparing court documents, large scale e-discovery, drafting correspondence, attending client meetings and running small litigation matters from start to finish.
At Hall & Wilcox you will be offered:
- a buddy from day one;
- a structured induction program;
- mentoring from experienced lawyers;
- a diverse range of learning and development opportunities;
- access to our Foundation Legal Skills Academy – a training program that provides practical training for those in their early career on cross practice foundation legal and business skills;
- hands-on practical legal experience;
- career coaching with our Early Careers team; and
- the opportunity to apply to our clerkship and/or graduate programs.