Complying with all relevant laws, policies and regulations is critical given the financial, legal and reputational risks associated with non-compliance. It takes planning, vigilance and excellent legal support, particularly when investigations turn into prosecutions.
We have deep experience across the major areas of regulatory and compliance risk, including:
- Anti-money laundering, including reducing risk from financial crime
- Competition and consumer law
- Financial service regulation and licensing
- Privacy, including in online environments
- Insurance, including product liability
- Regulatory investigations and prosecutions, and
- Work health and safety and other workplace risks.
Julian is a senior litigator with more than 12 years’ experience who has acted in high profile, complex and fiercely contested commercial litigation, public inquiries and investigations on behalf of a range of Government entities, companies and individuals (including members of parliament).