Complying with all relevant laws, policies and regulations is critical given the financial, legal and reputational risks associated with non-compliance. It takes planning, vigilance and excellent legal support, particularly when investigations turn into prosecutions.
We have deep experience across the major areas of regulatory and compliance risk, including:
- Anti-money laundering, including reducing risk from financial crime
- Competition and consumer law
- Financial service regulation and licensing
- Privacy, including in online environments
- Insurance, including product liability
- Regulatory investigations and prosecutions, and
- Work health and safety and other workplace risks.
Julian is an experienced senior litigator who has acted in high profile, complex and fiercely contested commercial litigation, public inquiries and investigations on behalf of companies, individuals (including members of parliament) and Government entities...