Vince Battaglia is an experienced funds management and financial services practitioner. He has worked in global and national law firms, as well as at ASIC.
Vince has extensive experience in retail and wholesale financial services and funds management. He specialises in the establishment, promotion, and operation of investment funds (including listed funds, retail funds, property and infrastructure funds and private equity funds), as well as the regulation of financial products (including securities) and financial services.
Vince’s experience includes advising on:
- fund structuring and governance
- establishing and operating registered and unregistered managed investment schemes
- financial product development, disclosure, licensing and distribution
- asset management arrangements
- custodial, registry and fund administration arrangements
- on-going regulatory and compliance matters in the financial services sector
- transactions in the financial services sector
- funds M&A, including private M&A transactions and trust mergers of ASX-listed schemes
- capital raisings including fund IPOs, trust-based note issues and corporate debenture issues
- cross border investments
- establishing a financial services business in Australia and
- trustee company regulation.
In addition, Vince’s experience includes advising on and structuring Fintech investment products (and start-up businesses), including peer-to-peer/marketplace lending platforms.
Vince’s clients include national and international fund managers.