Victoria is a real estate lawyer with a broad range of experience in commercial property law and real estate transactions. She acts for clients in both the public and private sector, with a particular focus on the renewable energy, government, and transport, and infrastructure sectors.
Victoria’s practice includes advising on title and development issues relating to infrastructure projects, complex leasing and other land access arrangements, acquisitions and disposals and general commercial law arrangements such as development management agreements.
Victoria’s clients appreciate her pragmatism approach and have commended her for her collaborative approach.
- Advising developers of wind, solar, battery and pumped hydro projects, including negotiating complex options, land acquisitions, and other tenure documents with landowners, authorities, local Councils and other stakeholders.
- Secondment to the Post Transactions Team at NSW Treasury in a commercial role. In this role, Victoria managed the State’s residual assets (including land), liabilities, and risks, including obligations of the State and residual entities, remaining after major asset transactions.
- Advising LAHC in relation to a diverse range of property matters including:
- agreements with community housing providers for the development and delivery of social and affordable housing; and
- the conversion of a number of long term leasehold interests to outright sales of freehold.
- Advising TfNSW and TAHE in relation to a range of property matters, including disposals, rail corridor access, general commercial leasing and advising in relation to potential tenancy disputes.
- Providing ‘start to completion’ complex leasing advice to Sydney Airport on its commercial leasing portfolio at the Airport including leases and ancillary agreements with major commercial airlines.
- Acted on a state significant development to consolidate a refinery terminal onto a smaller footprint, and the subdivision and redevelopment of the residual land into a 35 hectare industrial estate.
- Acting for a range of tenant companies to secure and manage their tenures, including McKinsey on its national tenant office leasing requirements.
Acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for a wide range of clients on acquisitions and disposals of assets.