Rhonda is an experienced insurance lawyer who has worked across claims for both plaintiff and defendant insurer and employer clients. Her experience includes workers’ compensation, public and product liability, and CTP claims.
Rhonda prides herself on her friendly and easy going nature, and her ability to deliver quality advice to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
- Advising on workers’ compensation matters for the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (Government Insurance Division) and WorkCover WA (General Fund).
- Undertaking work for insurer and employer clients which has included defending complex workers’ compensation claims, indemnity advice and recovery work in the District Court, Supreme Court and WorkCover WA.
- Appearing and negotiating claims at mediations and conciliations.
- Delivered assorted training seminars for insurer and employer clients on claims management, liability, indemnity and rehabilitation.
- Member, Young Insurance Professionals
- Law Society of Western Australia