Rachel is an experienced insurance lawyer whose practise focuses primarily on general liability. Her experience spans 5 years’ and includes defending personal injury claims, property damage claims, motor vehicle property damage claims, dual insurance claims and s151z recovery claims.
Rachel has acted on behalf of contractors in the construction industry, sporting clubs, commercial cleaners, security guards and owners, and managing agents of commercial premises.
Rachel has proven advocacy skills and takes a pragmatic approach to litigation.
- Acting on behalf of head contractors, host employers, and subcontractors in relation to an array of serious workplace incidents involving labour hire personnel.
- Acted for both domestic and international insurers, principally in NSW but also in the ACT.
- Acted in multiple defendant construction personal injury claims.
- Acted on behalf of cleaning contractors and centre managers for large retail and commercial premises.
- Acted on behalf of a large fast-food corporate in personal injury claims.
- Seconded to an international insurer.
- Experienced in providing advice to insurers.
- Preparing and conducting practical seminars for insurance clients.