Peta is an insurance and litigation lawyer with 8 years’ experience specialising in workers’ compensation, public and product liability and CTP claims.
Peta is an experienced insurance and litigation lawyer who represents employer and insurer clients. Her experience includes workers’ compensation, public and product liability and CTP claims.
Peta regularly provides advice to insurance companies regarding complex psychiatric and multiple injury claims and regularly appears on their behalf in the District Court and WorkCover in Western Australia.
Peta prides herself on her approachable, easy-going nature and her ability to strategise the best outcome for clients by delivering a thorough analysis of legal issues and quality advice.
- Undertaking work for insurer and employer clients which has included defending complex workers’ compensation claims, indemnity advice and recovery work in the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court and WorkCover.
- Day to day conduct of complex motor vehicle injury claims, workers’ compensation claims, public liability claims, criminal injury claims and a Federal Court matter involving a defective goods action against an international manufacturer.
- Day to day conduct of a pro bono defamation matter with multiple defendants in the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
- Delivery of training seminars for her insurer and employer clients involving psychiatric claims, multiply injury claims, indemnity advice, rehabilitation, dispute management and wage calculations.
- Women’s Lawyers of Western Australia Insurance Law Associate
- Young Insurance Professionals
- Law Society of Western Australia.