Olivia specialises in helping clients work through their estate planning objectives and achieve their succession planning goals.
Olivia also specialises in assisting clients in Estate disputes, acting for executors, claimants and beneficiaries. She is particularly interested in this work and being able to assist her clients in what can often be a sensitive and challenging process and navigating the Court processes.
- Providing advice regarding estate planning arrangements including Wills and testamentary trust Wills, superannuation and life insurance and powers of attorney.
- Advising beneficiaries of their rights and entitlements under Wills and estates.
- Advising on estate administration and attaining appropriate grants in respect to Australian estates.
- Trust succession, interpretation and ongoing administration, including variations, vesting issues, adding and removing beneficiaries and future control and decision making of trusts.
- Acting for executors in defending Will disputes, and also beneficairies and claimants in Will disputes.
- Law Institute of Victoria