Nicole is a partner in Hall & Wilcox’s Corporate and Commercial team. Nicole has over 20 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer, working in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
Nicole has acted on a broad variety of matters and transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, public and private fundraisings, general corporate and commercial advice, structuring, joint ventures and other commercial agreements.
Nicole regularly works with large corporates and other businesses across many different industries but has particular experience assisting clients in the following sectors: Retail & FMCG (including food, beverage and agribusiness); professional services (including financial services); manufacturing; and logistics.
Nicole’s experience includes acting for:
- Advised Nostra Property Group on its agreement to acquire Porter Davis’s multiple dwelling business.
- Advised the sellers of Victorian integrated construction materials business Dandy Premix on the $85 million sale of the business to Maas Group Holdings Limited.
- German company Putzmeister Holding GmbH in relation to its acquisition of CPE Machinery Pty Ltd (an Australian company which supplies concrete pumps and to large infrastructure projects).
- Elecnor S.A. (BME: ENO) on its debt and equity investment in the 25MW Barcaldine Solar Project and subsequent sale of its interest.
- Bureau Veritas S.A and New Zealand state-owned-enterprise AsureQuality in respect of their joint venture and purchase of Dairy Technical Services (DTS), an Australian market leader in the provision of food testing services.
- US owned Navigator Global Investments Ltd (ASX: NGI) in relation to its acquisition of a part interest in Longreach Alternatives Ltd, an Australian based investment management firm.
- Turi Foods in relation to its merger with a US based global supplier of value added food products, OSI International Foods.
- Various private parties in connection with the acquisition/disposal of various agribusiness assets including (i) a pulse cleaning, storage, packing and export facility; (ii) a Victorian dairy farm; and (iii) a Victorian winery.
- A large poultry primary producer in connection with its collectively bargained agreement with its chicken meat growers.
- A consortium of five leading industry superannuation funds, AustralianSuper, CBUS, MTAA, HESTA and Hostplus, on the sale by the consortium of their interests in Superpartners Pty Ltd (their jointly owned administrator).
- CoryWheelabrator (the bid consortium comprising Wheelabrator Technologies Inc and Cory Environmental) on the joint venture, equity and debt documents relating to the £500m, 25 year contract with the Norfolk County Council (UK) to build and operate a power and recycling centre.
- Findex Australia Pty Ltd in connection with its $130 million off-market takeover offer for the entire share capital in Centric Wealth Limited and KKR’s debt and equity investment in Findex to part fund the takeover of Centric Wealth Limited.
- Shareholders in AS Digital Pty Ltd in connection with the acquisition by The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) of the entire share capital in AS Digital Pty Ltd.
Corporate & Commercial | 2 Dec 2022
In the next instalment of our series, we look at how continuing supply chain vulnerabilities may impact the fashion and beauty sectors.