Nicole is a special counsel in Hall & Wilcox’s corporate and commercial team. Nicole has circa. 20 years experience as a corporate lawyer, both in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Nicole has a wide-ranging corporate practice, including equity capital markets and M&A. Nicole has acted for issuers with securities listed on various exchanges including ASX and NSX in Australia; LSE (Main Market, AIM, PSM and ORB) in London; LuxSE in Luxembourg and ISE in Ireland. Nicole has advised on all legal aspects of IPOs, secondary fundraisings and takeovers (recommended and hostile).
Highly motivated by the challenges of transactional work, Nicole is adept at managing large transactions with multiple parties and advisors, often from different disciplines and jurisdictions and within tight timeframes.
- Elecnor S.A. (BME: ENO) on its debt and equity investment in the 25MW Barcaldine Solar Project and subsequent sale of its interest.
- Hamilton Securities Limited (NSX: HSE) on its $7.8 off‐market takeover offer for the shares in Asset Resolution Limited (hostile).
- Sportingbet PLC on its £65m placing and open offer and £65m wholesale bond issue to fund the acquisition of Centrebet International Limited.
- London & Stamford Plc on its reorganisation of its corporate group by way of scheme of arrangement, move from AIM to the Official List of the LSE, conversion to a UK-REIT and the internalisation of the group's management function.
- LondonMetric PLC (LSE: LMP) on its £100m return of capital to shareholders by way of a buy-back tender offer.
- Primary Health Properties PLC on the issue of £75m of retail bonds listed on the LSE’s Order Book for Retail Bonds.
- Shareholders in Honan Insurance Group in connection TA Associates’ investment in Honan.
- Turi Foods on its 50/50 merger with the Australian operations of OSI International Foods.
- A consortium of five leading industry superannuation funds, AustralianSuper, CBUS, MTAA, HESTA and Hostplus, on the sale by the consortium of their interests in Superpartners Pty Ltd (their jointly owned administrator).
- Findex Australia Pty Ltd in connection with its $130 million off-market takeover offer for the entire share capital in Centric Wealth Limited.
- RATCH, a subsidiary of the Thai power company, Ratchaburi Electricity Generation Holding PCL, on the equity and debt financing and FIRB aspects of its $380 million Mt Emerald Farm Project.