Nicole is a special counsel in Hall & Wilcox’s Corporate and Commercial team. Nicole has over 20 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer, working in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
Nicole has acted on a broad variety of matters and transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, public and private fundraisings, general corporate and commercial advice, structuring, joint ventures and other commercial agreements.
Nicole regularly works with businesses in the food, beverage and agribusinesses sector but has experience across a wide range of industries including professional services and manufacturing.
Nicole’s recent experience includes acting for:
- Turi Foods in relation to its merger with a US based global supplier of value added food products OSI International Foods.
- Bureau Veritas S.A and New Zealand state-owned-enterprise AsureQuality in respect of their joint venture and purchase of Dairy Technical Services (DTS), an Australian market leader in the provision of food testing services.
- Elecnor S.A. (BME: ENO) on its debt and equity investment in the 25MW Barcaldine Solar Project and subsequent sale of its interest.
- A private buyer in connection with the acquisition of a pulse cleaning, storage, packing and export facility.
- Shareholders in AS Digital Pty Ltd in connection with the acquisition by The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) of the entire share capital in AS Digital Pty Ltd (on-line restaurant booking service)
- A consortium of five leading industry superannuation funds, AustralianSuper, CBUS, MTAA, HESTA and Hostplus, on the sale by the consortium of their interests in Superpartners Pty Ltd (their jointly owned administrator).
- A large poultry primary producer in connection with its collectively bargained agreement with its chicken meat growers.
- A private buyer in connection with the acquisition of a Victorian dairy farm.
- A private buyer in connection with the acquisition of a Victorian winery.
Nicole’s experience also includes advising business on:
- matters such as food safety code compliance, labelling and country of origin, nutrition and health claims; and
- distribution and supply agreements for food producers, processors and wholesalers.
Financial Services | 20 Jun 2022
Welcome changes are coming for small businesses and start-ups looking to implement employee share schemes.