Joey’s practice focuses on property acquisitions and sales, property due diligence, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, and foreign investments.
Joey has particular expertise in advising Chinese property developers and ultra-high net worth investors on various property matters and cross-border transactions. She is a native mandarin and Cantonese speaker.
She is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, the Victorian Women Lawyers Association and Australia China Business Council.
- Acting for a Chinese developer in relation to its land acquisition in Point Cook in excess of $300 million.
- Acting in the acquisition of a potential development site in Clayton for over $50 million.
- Acting for a foreign government investor in relation to its acquisition of an industrial property in excess of $7 million.
- Negotiating and preparing agreements for commercial leases.
- Acting on behalf of property developers in regards to structuring and venture agreements.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers Association
- Australia China Business Council