Jeunesse is a senior member of our team with extensive experience spanning funds management, financial services, and financial analysis. She has worked with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in the legal, regulatory (ASIC), and property funds sectors. Jeunesse advises fund managers and other AFS licensees on a wide range of commercial transactions. Her expertise includes structuring investment vehicles, AFS licensing, offer documentation, fund restructures and exit strategies, and the application of the Corporations Act and ASIC regulatory policy to registered and unregistered managed investment schemes.
Some key transactions Jeunesse has recently been involved in include:
- Advising Centuria Property Funds Limited on all aspects of the Centuria Sandgate Road Fund, including fund establishment, registration, and offer of investment to retail clients in a $106.25 million commercial property at Nundah, Brisbane.
- Advising APN Property Group on the issue of new PDSs for four unlisted retail funds, including participating in the due diligence committee and verifying all material statements in the PDS. The PDSs were some of the first PDSs in the market to comply with ASIC's updated fees and costs disclosure regime.
- Assisting Centuria Property Funds Limited launch the Centuria 80 Grenfell Street Fund, a single-asset, closed-ended unlisted property fund investing in a 50 percent interest in a premier A-grade office tower located at 80 Grenfell Street in the Adelaide CBD (South Australia), including establishing the fund, registering the offer of investment to retail clients and developing a new exit mechanism for investors.
- Advising Fullerton Fund Management Company, an Asian emerging markets specialist headquartered in Singapore, on establishing an Australian funds management business, including all aspects of Australian funds management industry regulation and the mutual recognition of laws between New Zealand and Australia and the 'safe harbour regime' for the purposes of marketing financial products.
- Advising Centuria Property Funds on a proposal to call a meeting of members to vote on an ordinary resolution to sell the Centuria 10 Spring Street Fund's single property asset prior to the end of the initial term, including preparing the notice of meeting and accompanying explanatory memorandum.
- Advising on and establishing the Australian Farmlands Fund, a stapled wholesale agribusiness fund comprising a landowning vehicle and an operations vehicle seeded by a number of institutional investors, including preparing the constitutions with appropriate stapling provisions, negotiating the subscription agreement with institutional investors, and reviewing and settling the information memorandum.
- Advising Cromwell Property Group on many aspects of the operation of Cromwell's unlisted funds business, including reviewing PDSs and preparing notices of meeting and explanatory memoranda.