Jeremy specialises in insurance litigation, working with insurers on defending compulsory third party claims.
He has appeared in the District and Supreme Courts of NSW.
Jeremy enjoys working with insurers to provide just, equitable and cost-effective results. He takes special interest in defending and deterring fraudulent claims.
Jeremy has co-ordinated a pro bono advice clinic with the Seniors Rights Service since 2018, and has a passion for protecting and advancing the rights of older persons.
Prior to joining Hall & Wilcox, Jeremy worked in-house for an insurer in its compulsory third party department. This provided him with the perspective to deliver the outcomes clients are looking for.
- Advising on a wide range of liability and quantum issues in compulsory third party insurance claims.
- Specialising in defending major/catastrophic claims and those requiring an investigation of potential fraud.
- Advising on judicial review proceedings in the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Conducting settlement conferences and instructing Counsel at hearings, mediations and claims assessment conferences.
- Regularly conducting continuing professional development sessions for Hall & Wilcox’s compulsory third party insurance team.
- Advising on personal injury claims outside the jurisdiction of NSW, including other states and territories within Australia.
- Law Society of NSW