Jennifer is a real estate partner with extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property law. In particular, she acts for clients in the government, financial services, transport and infrastructure sectors.
Jennifer provides advice on a diverse range of issues including title and development issues relating to infrastructure projects and other government developments, rail corridor access, property management outsourcing, acquisitions and disposals (including in relation to compulsory acquisitions by agreement), leasing and other land access arrangements.
Jennifer has a pragmatic and solutions focussed approach to her matters. Clients benefit from her efficient and effective management of their legal matters and her consistent drive to innovate to improve the delivery of legal services.
- Acting for Transport Asset Holding Entity (TAHE) in relation to its interfaces with the Moorebank Intermodal Terminal to ensure that critical access to the rail corridor is maintained throughout the construction of the intermodal terminal’s access to the Southern Sydney Freight Corridor.
- Acting for Land and Housing Corporation on the conversion of a number of long term leasehold interests to outright sales of freehold.
- Acting for TAHE in relation to the outsourcing agreement for the management of its complex property portfolio, including a number of Incidental Services Agreements in relation to the redevelopment of Central Station.
- Acting for Property and Development NSW in relation to the development of a mixed use site in Lidcombe.
- Advising McKinsey on its tenant leasing requirements nationally, including a complex agreement for lease for an integrated fit out in a new building in Melbourne and the renewal of its leasing arrangements in Sydney.
- Advising Sydney Airport on its leasing portfolio across the Airport, including the redevelopment of the luxury precinct in the International Terminal.
- Advising a number of property industry participants on matters relating to the management of their diverse property portfolios, including Kingsmede, Active Super, Gazcorp, PPI Funds Management and Crown Group.
Awards and recognition
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2024Recommended – Real estate
Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific 2020 - 2024Real estate
Best Lawyers in Australia 2024Recognised – Leasing Law and Real Property Law
Best Lawyers in Australia 2014-2023Recognised – Real Property Law
Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession 2016 - 2023Recommended Property & Real Estate Lawyers (New South Wales) and Leading Leasing Lawyers (New South Wales)
- NSW Law Society
- Property Council of NSW
Environmental, Social and Governance | 20 Nov 2023
We highlight the key implications financial market participants should be aware of.
2024 NSW Public Sector Webinar Series