Jeanette is an experienced banking lawyer, specialising in advising borrowers and financial institutions on bilateral and syndicated financings.
Jeanette has experience in advising Australian and international lenders and corporate borrowers on a range of banking and finance transactions including real estate, projects and infrastructure.
She has over 14 years' experience working in the Asia-Pacific region. Prior to joining Hall & Wilcox, Jeanette spent five years working for the project finance practice of Berwin Leighton Paisner (Singapore) and four years in the capital markets division of Clifford Chance (Singapore). During her time in Singapore, she was noted for her work in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 for Projects (Foreign Firms).
Jeanette is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and the Supreme Court of Victoria. She is also a qualified CPA.
- Advised NewCold on its acquisition of the Karras Group.
- Advised Spirit Super, an Australian industry super fund, on its joint acquisition, with US infrastructure investor Stonepeak, of GeelongPort.
- Advising various property developers in relation to funding arrangements for real estate developments in Australia.
- Advising mezzanine lenders (including Qualitas Group, MaxCap Group and Wingate) on various acquisition, construction and residual stock financings.
- Advising Westpac Banking Corporation as lender on various business acquisition financings and general corporate financings.
- Advising a major cold logistics company on a cross-border syndicated loan facility to fund the construction of warehouse facilities.
- Advising an Australian public transport company on their debt facilities to acquire new buses and depots.
- Advising an Australian superannuation fund on the structuring and financing of a loan to fund acquisitions and development of specialist disability accommodation.
- Advising an Australian fund management company in relation to a corporate loan to expand its domestic and global operations.
- Advising an oil trading company in relation to the development and project financing of an oil storage terminal in Indonesia.
- Advising a Philippines-based power company in relation to the acquisition of a minority stake in a geothermal power project in Indonesia.
- Advising sponsors in relation to an integrated real estate development in Myanmar featuring luxury residences, office towers, a hotel and retail space.
- Advising an Indonesian company on the refinancing of a multi-currency term loan facility and letter of credit facility to fund the construction of a power plant.
- Advising various Indonesian coal companies on their financing arrangements and project documentation, including coal supply agreements.