Jeanette has over 10 years’ experience working in the Asia-Pacific region. She specialises in advising borrowers and financial institutions on bilateral and syndicated financing, as well as cross-border project financing.
Jeanette recently joined Hall & Wilcox from Berwin Leighton Paisner, in Singapore where she worked within their projects practice and was noted for her work in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 for Projects (Foreign Firms).
Jeanette is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and the Supreme Court of Victoria. She is also a qualified CPA.
- Advising property developers and financial institutions in relation to funding arrangements for various real estate developments in Australia.
- Advising an Australian fund management company in relation to a corporate loan to expand its domestic and global operations.
- Advising an oil trading company in relation to the development and project financing of an oil storage terminal in Indonesia.
- Advising a Philippines-based power company in relation to the acquisition of a minority stake in a geothermal power project in Indonesia.
- Advising sponsors in relation to an integrated real estate development in Myanmar featuring luxury residences, office towers, a hotel and retail space.
- Advising an Indonesian company on the refinancing of a multi-currency term loan facility and letter of credit facility to fund the construction of a power plant.
- Advising various Indonesian coal companies on their financing arrangements and project documentation, including coal supply agreements.
- Advising various borrowers on corporate loans from multilateral financial institutions to fund operations in Myanmar.