Jana specialises in estate and succession planning, including for clients with complex personal circumstances and/or complex asset structures. She is experienced in all aspects of trusts, probate, post-death estate administration and estate litigation.
- Adivising clients on estate and succession planning, asset protection implementation during their lifetime and on their death.
- Advising on intergenerational wealth transfer strategies.
- Preparing estate plans for complex family structures such as blended families, large privately owned businesses and related entities, or those involving vulnerable beneficiaries utilising discretionary, testamentary and special disability trusts.
- Preparing application for Probate and Letters of Administration, including applications involving informal Wills or copies of Will, multi-jurisdictional estates, blended families and minor or incapacitated beneficiaries.
- Acting for Executors and Administrators in all aspects of estate administration, including establishment and ongoing management of testamentary trusts.
- Acting for claimants and Executors in family provision claims and disputes regarding validity of Wills.
- Advising trustees of family, testamentary and self-managed superfunds.
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)