Jacqueline is a tax litigation expert with extensive experience acting for large multinationals, small-to-medium enterprises and individuals in disputes with the Australian Taxation Office, AusIndustry, State Revenue Offices and the Australian Border Force.
Jacqueline has also previously been employed as a senior lawyer with the Australian Taxation Office, Australian Government Solicitor and the Australian Border Force – so is able to provide unique insights for clients about managing disputes with these regulators.
Jacqueline is an experienced practitioner and a seasoned litigator with a unique skill set and experience across the public and private sector. Jacqueline works for clients in various industries including financial services, defence, technology and energy and resources.
- various clients with reviews/audits/litigation underway involving revenue (Australian Border Force, AusIndustry, Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue offices);
- various clients on corporate tax, complex transfer pricing, corporate and personal tax residency, indirect tax and Customs duties;
- various clients seeking eligibility into the Commonwealth’s R&D tax incentive program;
- a confidential client on a large and complex settlement with both tax technical and debt recovery proceedings;
- individuals and corporate entities on general administrative law disputes; and
- importers, exporters, licensed warehouses and customs brokers on compliance issues and disputes with the Comptroller-General of Customs.
Awards and recognition
Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession 2023Tax Law (Victoria)
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 & 2024Recommended – Tax
- Tax Institute of Australia
Tax | 10 May 2023
The Budget 2023-24 is nothing short of an election budget. It is big on spending and short on substantive tax measures.