Frank advises his clients on direct taxes, international structuring and taxation, business transactions, corporate restructuring, taxation disputes and the not-for-profit sector.
His clients include private and public companies, small-to-medium enterprises, high-net-worth individuals, family groups and not-for-profit organisations.
Frank is the current Secretary of Australian Business in Europe (ABIE) Australia and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and a Chartered Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute.
Frank is a director of the trustee company of the Priceline Sisterhood Foundation (a public ancillary fund).
Frank is listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia 2021 for Tax Law. He was listed in Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession as a Tax Rising Star (Australia) 2016.
- Advising on the restructuring of a publicly listed company, particularly on the ability of the company to use carried-forward taxation losses and the effect of a debt forgiveness.
- Advising on the taxation implications of a substantial property development in Victoria.
- Establishing private ancillary funds for a number of high-net-worth families and individuals, and providing advice regarding their ongoing operation.
- Establishing a significant public charitable organisation (environmental).
- Managing a complicated taxation dispute on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to a multi-million-dollar amended assessment.
- Managing a long-running taxation audit for a high-net-worth family.