Claire has over 10 years’ experience advising private clients and trustee companies in relation to estate planning, estate administration, trusts and estate disputes. Claire is well regarded by clients and referrers for her approachable and compassionate manner. Claire strives to make the process of estate planning as stress-free as possible for her clients.
Claire also regularly acts for clients in relation to their property and commercial matters.
Claire is currently the Vice Chairperson of the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners of Western Australia (STEP WA).
Claire’s experience includes:
- Providing advice on all aspects of estate planning (including Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Guardianship, Advance Health Directives and superannuation nominations).
- Acting in relation to deceased estate administration, including advising executors and beneficiaries of their rights and obligations.
- Acting on behalf of clients in Family Provision Act 1972 (WA) proceedings.
- Acting in relation to trust establishment.
- Advising in relation to duty implications of the Duties Act 2008 (WA), particularly in relation to deceased estate and trust matters.
- Providing advice and preparing contracts for the buying, selling, leasing and licensing of residential and commercial properties.
- Advising in relation to the sale and purchase of businesses and companies.
Awards and recognition
Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession 2020 & 2021Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyers (Western Australia)
Best Lawyers in Australia 2023Recognised – Wealth Management/Succession Planning Practice
- Vice Chairperson of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) WA
- Affiliate of the Property Council of Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia