Bronwyn is an experienced insurance lawyer who has more than six years’ experience working across claims for both plaintiff and defendant insurer and employer clients. Her experience includes liability, product liability, professional indemnity and workers’ compensation claims. She has a particular interest in running multi-defendant claims.
Bronwyn prides herself on her friendly and easy going nature which is valuable when liaising with all stakeholders. Her results-focussed attitude is continually directed at achieving the best possible outcome for clients.
She undertakes work for major insurers, as well as third party claim administrators and Proclaim and Gallagher Bassett. Bronwyn regularly appears in the District Court of Western Australia and Supreme Court of Western Australia.
- Providing advice on liability, indemnity and quantum across a range of claims including minor personal injury, catastophic personal injury, property damage and construction claims.
- Regularly appearing at the District Court of Western Australia and Supreme Court of Western Australia on behalf of insurers at pre-trial conferences, mediation conferences, listing conferences and interlocutory hearings.
- Acting as instructing solicitor in a four-week trial for a complex claim which involved a claimant who sustained catastophic injuries. There were multiple defendants and third party proceedings.
- Defending claims for damage to multi-million-dollar homes as a result of piling and excavation works.
- Defending personal injury and property damage claims on behalf of owners/occupiers of premises.
- Law Society of Western Australia