Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have seven people named finalists in the Lawyers Weekly 2019 Women in Law Awards.
- Sophie Aspley Davis – Marketing Communications Professional of the Year
- Jacqui Barrett – Dealmaker of the Year
- Alison Choy Flannigan - Partner of the Year – BigLaw
- Kate Gould – Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year
- Katherine Payne – Special Counsel of the Year
- Kelli Stallard – Mentor of the Year
- Louise Threadgold – Legal Support Professional of the Year
The Women in Law is dedicated to recognising and celebrating the outstanding women shaping and influencing the legal industry.
You might be also interested in...
Employment & Workplace Relations | 7 Oct 2019
We have expanded our national Employment practice with the appointment of Special Counsel David Catanese.
Corporate & Commercial | 17 Sep 2019
Leading Australian law firm Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have advised German company Sto Group on its acquisition of Unitex, an Australian manufacturer and distributor of building products for residential and commercial architectural products…