Kathryn advises and represents clients in a wide range of matters, including general commercial litigation, banking and finance litigation involving mortgages, guarantees and loan agreements, debt recovery and enforcement and regulatory matters.
Kathryn is known for providing practical and commercial advice to clients.
Kathryn acts on behalf of clients including banks, large corporates, private companies and individuals.
- Acting for a corporate client in a matter against a landowner who was seeking to repudiate a Development Agreement.
- Advising senior leadership team members and corporations in relation to regulatory investigations and proceedings initiated by regulators including the Victorian Ombudsman and ASIC.
- Advising large banks in relation to both commercial disputes and security enforcement matters.
- Advising on the application of the Personal Property Securities Act.
- Acting on an injunction application on behalf of a mortgagee in possession of residential property.
- Advising liquidators in relation to managed investment schemes.
Litigation & Dispute Resolution | 23 May 2017
On 28 March 2017 the Australian Bankers’ Association (ABA) released its response to Mr Phil Khoury’s independent review of the Code of Banking Practice (Code) issued on 20 February 2017 (Khoury Report).