Jessica is a commercial litigator who is experienced in running complex, large-scale and high-profile litigation trials in the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia and the appellate courts.
Jessica has experience in acting for and advising clients in a wide range of matters including consumer law, contractual disputes, insolvency, partnerships, corporations and trusts disputes, fraud, regulatory compliance and intellectual property.
Jessica’s clients include large public and private companies, government entities, small-to-medium enterprises and high-net-worth individuals.
- Acting for the liquidator of Hastie Group (in liquidation) in a complex, large-scale and high-profile proceeding in the Federal Court to recover amounts against multiple parties.
- Acting for a multinational pharmaceutical and consumer goods company in several proceedings to obtain injunctions for misleading or deceptive comparative advertisements.
- Acting for a media company and high-net-worth client in high-profile proceedings in the Supreme Court of New South Wales against a bank and the clients’ former solicitors to recover funds which were fraudulently obtained.
- Advising a well-known international telecommunications company on numerous pricing issues in respect of a complex supply contract with a major national telecommunications provider.
- Acting for and advising an international commercial vehicle manufacturer in a complex contractual dispute with a large technology company.
- Acting for various pharmaceutical companies to enforce patents or defend patent infringement claims in numerous international jurisdictions.
- Advising the Parliament of Victoria on governance issues.