Jasmine has experience working across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including capital raises, private mergers and acquisitions, restructures, corporate governance, and supply arrangements.
Areas of particular focus in Jasmine’s current practice include capital raising, advising emerging growth companies, and legal technology.
Jasmine leads the firm’s startup practice, Frank, runs the ‘Frank Lab’ startup accelerator program, and is heavily involved in the startup industry.
Jasmine has experience working as a general counsel to a successful Australian fintech, and specialises in fintech and payments.
- Acting for established Australian sports video game maker Big Ant Studios on its $54.9 million acquisition by NACON SA, a French public listed company.
- Acting for Keg Services, a world leader in the specialised repair and maintenance of beer kegs in Australia and New Zealand, on its acquisition by Konvoy Holdings Pty Limited.
- Acting for various startups and scale-ups on capital raising, including advising on the issue of convertible notes and employee share options.
- Acting for Arena REIT on the corporate aspects of its acquisition and structuring of several properties in its portfolio.
- Advising Key Capital Limited on various property syndicate fund establishments.
- Acting for Elixxer Ltd, a Canadian-based investment company, on the acquisition of shares in a medical marijuana company, Little Green Pharma Ltd.
- Advising Fluence Corporation Limited on corporate governance matters and compliance with ASX disclosure requirements.
- Acting for Weyco Group Inc. on the acquisition of shares in Florsheim Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advising various companies on technology contracts, including SaSS agreements, Statements of Work and digital transformation projects.
- Acting as General Counsel for an international payments-based fintech startup, including advising on some of the largest fintech fundraising rounds in Australia at the time from international investors such as MasterCard, TenCent Holdings, and Sequoia Capital China.
Awards and recognition
Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards 2020Finalist, Innovator of the Year (Individual)
- Law Institute of Victoria
Startups | 1 Apr 2020
Startups and small businesses are no strangers to uncertain times, and many have had to pivot in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Here's what startups need to know about COVID-19 and the federal and state government stimulus packages.