Bianca’s commercial dispute resolution and litigation practice extends to include acting for entities and individuals in contractual disputes, high quantum intellectual property disputes, breach of confidence and restraint of trade matters, shareholder oppression claims, partnership disputes, estate disputes and large equitable disputes.
While Bianca was admitted in the Supreme Court of Victoria and practises in Melbourne, she also spent four years practising in Sydney, with a focus on commercial, estate and property disputes in the Supreme Court of New South Wales. Bianca’s current practice sees her acting in matters in the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Acting for the applicant and DomaCom Australia Limited in Aussiegolfa Pty Ltd (Trustee) v Commissioner of Taxation  FCAFC 122.
- Acting for a respondent in a Federal Court proceeding arising out of alleged breaches of confidence, restraint of trade and copyright.
- Acting for the plaintiffs in a high quantum equitable dispute brought against an estate and a company in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Acting for a defendant shareholder in relation to a shareholder oppression claim in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Acting for a partner in a dissolved partnership in relation to an ongoing dispute between the former partners and a proceeding brought by an alleged creditor of the partnership in the Supreme Court of Victoria.