Ben has a broad knowledge across all disciplines of property, planning and construction and currently acts for clients in a wide range of matters in the firm’s Property & Projects practice.
Ben’s cross-discipline experience allows him to identify and address potential issues before they become problems. He is pragmatic, concise and to the point.
- Acting for listed aged care providers in preparing and negotiating construction contracts for the development and refurbishment of aged care homes throughout Australia.
- Acting for numerous international investors in relation to all aspects of their residential apartment developments including preparation of standard form contracts of sale, and preparing and negotiating building contracts.
- Advising an international investor on its proposed acquisition of a major CBD development site.
- Acting for a developer in a multi-million dollar dispute with the principal contractor in relation to defective works at a major Victorian logistics and distribution centre.
- Acting for one of Melbourne’s largest local councils in relation to the outsourcing of its parking services.
- Acting for a German manufacturer in relation to the design, supply and installation of manufacturing equipment for an Australian purchaser.
- Acting for national petroleum retailer in relation to its divestment of former service station and storage depot sites as well as in relation to leases and agreement for leases for new service station sites.