Hall & Wilcox is pleased to have seven partners named finalists in the Lawyers Weekly 2019 Partner of the Year Awards.
- Fay Calderone - Workplace Relations Partner of the Year
- Alison Choy Flannigan - Health Partner of the Year
- Graydon Dowd - Dispute Resolution Partner of the Year and Litigation Partner of the Year
- Mark Inston - Banking and Finance Partner of the Year
- Matt McDonald - Insurance Partner of the Year
- Harry New - Financial Services Partner of the Year
- Paul O'Donnell - Projects, Energy and Resources Partner of the Year
The Partner of the Year Awards showcases outstanding performance by partners, or partner equivalent, across individual practice areas within the Australian legal industry.
The winners will be announced in May 2019.
You might be also interested in...
Property & Projects | 8 Apr 2019
Leading Australian law firm Hall & Wilcox has separately advised Compass Housing Services and Hume Community Housing Association on the first round of the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation (NHFIC) loans. NHFIC’s first bond issue of $315 million is the largest social bond issued in Australia. The funds raised will be loaned to community […]
Litigation & Dispute Resolution | 18 Apr 2019
Hall & Wilcox is delighted to be a finalist for Large Law Firm of the Year Award in the Law Institute of Victoria Legal Awards. In addition to the firm award, Michelle Berry, Lawyer in our Litigation and dispute resolution team, is a finalist in the Top 10 Rising Stars Award and Mark Lebbon, Senior […]