The Hall & Wilcox Tax team has a proud history of servicing high net worth individuals and families and has a unique understanding of the dynamics of family owned businesses.
It is through close collaboration with our clients and our depth of experience, that we are able to provide a tailored and innovative approach to achieving your short and long term goals.
We offer a wide range of services to both families and individuals in order to put in place effective wealth management strategies. These services are designed to not only protect and maintain your wealth but also ensure that it continues to grow through the implementation of tax-effective strategies.
We also work hand in hand with the Hall & Wilcox Private clients team to achieve your succession planning goals, by facilitating the intergenerational transfer of wealth and ensuring adequate asset protection.
- Advising on the reorganisation of one of Australia’s largest private businesses to facilitate intergenerational succession planning.
- Providing tax advice and tax planning services to senior executives and expatriates.
- Dealing with ATO High Wealth Individual and Trust Taskforce reviews and audits.
- Assisting high net worth individuals with voluntary disclosures of previously undisclosed offshore income and assets.
- Providing tax risk management advice to the advisors and directors of large private businesses and family offices.
Tax| 30 Nov 2023
Property funds – and their investors – may now be exposed to state taxation in ways in which they would not previously have been exposed.
Tax| 22 Aug 2023
The State Revenue Office Victoria and Revenue NSW have now confirmed, in the recently issued Revenue Ruling PTA-04, that payroll tax may apply to payments made by medical practices to their practitioners.
Tax| 18 Jul 2023
Partner Jim Koutsokostas and Senior Associate Todd Bromwich outline what businesses need to know about their payroll tax obligations.
Tax| 31 May 2023
The Victorian Budget 2023/24 includes the new COVID Debt Repayment Plan, designed to claw back some of the deficit blow out from the pandemic. That means tax news.