The Hall & Wilcox Tax team has a proud history of servicing high net worth individuals and families and has a unique understanding of the dynamics of family owned businesses.
It is through close collaboration with our clients and our depth of experience, that we are able to provide a tailored and innovative approach to achieving your short and long term goals.
We offer a wide range of services to both families and individuals in order to put in place effective wealth management strategies. These services are designed to not only protect and maintain your wealth but also ensure that it continues to grow through the implementation of tax-effective strategies.
We also work hand in hand with the Hall & Wilcox Private clients team to achieve your succession planning goals, by facilitating the intergenerational transfer of wealth and ensuring adequate asset protection.
- Advising on the reorganisation of one of Australia’s largest private businesses to facilitate intergenerational succession planning.
- Providing tax advice and tax planning services to senior executives and expatriates.
- Dealing with ATO High Wealth Individual and Trust Taskforce reviews and audits.
- Assisting high net worth individuals with voluntary disclosures of previously undisclosed offshore income and assets.
- Providing tax risk management advice to the advisors and directors of large private businesses and family offices.
Tax| 14 Jul 2021
COVID-19 has been great for some: online retail of home goods, clothes and exercise equipment and food delivery. But it has been harder on others.
Tax| 18 May 2021
In a bid to incentivise Australian innovation in the medical and biotech industries, the Federal Treasurer has announced in this year’s Budget that Australia will adopt a ‘patent box’ system, in line with many other jurisdictions.
Tax| 12 May 2021
The Budget 2021-22 is focused on securing Australia’s recovery.
Tax| 11 May 2021
In Talking Tax this fortnight we look at the Victorian Supreme Court decision of Razzy Australia Pty Ltd & Anor v Commissioner of State Revenue and an update on two appeals.