The Hall & Wilcox Tax team has a proud history of servicing high net worth individuals and families and has a unique understanding of the dynamics of family owned businesses.
It is through close collaboration with our clients and our depth of experience, that we are able to provide a tailored and innovative approach to achieving your short and long term goals.
We offer a wide range of services to both families and individuals in order to put in place effective wealth management strategies. These services are designed to not only protect and maintain your wealth but also ensure that it continues to grow through the implementation of tax-effective strategies.
We also work hand in hand with the Hall & Wilcox Private clients team to achieve your succession planning goals, by facilitating the intergenerational transfer of wealth and ensuring adequate asset protection.
- Advising on the reorganisation of one of Australia’s largest private businesses to facilitate intergenerational succession planning.
- Providing tax advice and tax planning services to senior executives and expatriates.
- Dealing with ATO High Wealth Individual and Trust Taskforce reviews and audits.
- Assisting high net worth individuals with voluntary disclosures of previously undisclosed offshore income and assets.
- Providing tax risk management advice to the advisors and directors of large private businesses and family offices.
Tax| 10 May 2022
In this edition, we consider a case handed down about breaches of AFSL obligations due to poor cybersecurity practices, and APRA’s expectations in relation to crypto-assets, proposed amendments to the ASX Listing Rules, and much more.
Tax| 10 May 2022
In this edition of Talking Tax, we discuss the Clough decision impact statement, the OECD’s recent guidance on its suggested reform of the international tax rules, and much more.
Tax| 08 Apr 2022
In this edition, we consider the new CCIV regulations, the Senate’s disallowance of proxy advice regulations, consultations on changes to the takeovers laws, and much more.
Tax| 30 Mar 2022
We look at the impact of the 2022-23 Federal Budget announcements on a range of industries.