William specialises in private M&A and general commercial transactions and provides strategic advice on acquisitions, restructures and exits. William also routinely assist clients in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and provides advice on corporate governance and compliance issues.
William is admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and has been practising corporate and commercial law for approximately six years.
- Acting for Terry White Chemmart on the strategic acquisition of a national competitor with over 60 franchise locations.
- Acting for alternative asset manager M.H. Carnegie & Co on a number of portfolio acquisitions and minority investments.
- Acting for ASX-listed BlueScope in the negotiation of high-value, long term iron ore and other mineral supply contracts (during secondment).
- Acting in the sale of a national power tools and construction supplies distributor to an private equity investor.
- Acting for a major Australian sport governing body in the implementation of a fantasy sports platform.
- Acting for a major Australian internet service provider in the structuring and implementation of a share buy back.
- Acting for the founders of a software development company in the sale of an app to ASX-listed Tabcorp Holdings.