Taleen has significant experience in insurance litigation and advice in workers’ compensation and public liability matters in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Taleen represents employers and insurer clients at WorkCover WA, the District Court of Western Australia and the Work Health Court in the Northern Territory.
Taleen is an approachable and conscientious practitioner highly regarded for her thorough analysis of legal issues and quality advice. She is responsive to her clients’ needs and is always focused on positive outcomes for clients and devising strategies for bringing matters to early resolution.
- Providing succession planning advice to families with a focus on wealth preservation and protection of vulnerable beneficiaries.
- Trust interpretation and trust disputes.
- Reviewing complex structures of family trusts and unit trusts, and the preparation of documentation to deal with succession of control.
- Preparing personal testamentary trust Wills.
- Estate administration and estate litigation.
- Advising family businesses in relation to shareholder’s agreements and the preparation of existing business structures for entry of second and third generations into business.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia