Nina has 11 years’ broad experience as a commercial lawyer with a specialty in intellectual property and information technology law, and related areas of practice including privacy, data security and competition law.
Nina specialises in providing advice to public and private sector purchasers, and domestic and international suppliers, of IT services. This work includes drafting and advising on IT project and implementation agreements, a variety of consultancy and outsourcing agreements, software and platform as a service agreements and software licensing agreements.
- advising a leading industry super fund in the implementation phase of a large digital transformation program of work, including contractual negotiations with an international consultancy firm and several US and UK based software vendors;
- assisting in the re-negotiating of a retail energy company’s customer information system agreement for a prime contractor and its renegotiating of a sub-contractor agreement with a cloud managed service provider;
- assisting in the negotiation and drafting of a software, support and maintenance agreement with a global enterprise software company for an emergency management agency through the Victorian Government eServices Register;
- assisting in negotiating and drafting a suite of ICT agreements for the design, build and implementation of an e-commerce platform on behalf of a global provider of enterprise solutions for omni-channel commerce;
- drafting a pro-forma software distribution agreement for a German based business management and analytics software supplier’s international roll-out of its SaaS and other subscription based license and delivery models; and
- advising on the privacy law compliance implications of:
- an eHealth data exchange project;
- a vehicle telematics pilot project.