Natalie has over 10 years’ experience advising on property law matters in Australia and the UK.
Her experience includes advising on development and investment work for property companies and funds as well as dealing with real estate matters in complex corporate transactions.
Natalie spent several years working at PwC (London), as part of the Real Estate consultancy network, working closely with tax advisors, surveyors and business consultants to deliver bespoke projects for clients.
- Advised German-headquartered company Putzmeister on its acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Australian-based CPE Machinery Pty Ltd.
- Acting for Australian Unity in relation to the acquisition of properties for its specialist disability accommodation fund.
- Acting for the UK subsidiary of a large US healthcare business, in connection with its corporate acquisition of a competitor dealing with due diligence on 27 facilities within the target group and the detailed property aspects of the corporate documents.
- Dealing with the acquisition of a development site for a mental healthcare facility, drafting and negotiating the contract of sale conditional on planning and undertaking an in-depth reporting exercise on title covering access issues and accommodation of existing services.
- Advising a private investment and development fund on the acquisition, redevelopment, funding and onward sales of various parcels of a major mixed-use development in the Midlands (UK), which comprised over 26 hectares of brownfield land to provide residential and commercial schemes.
- Acting for several of the UK’s top ten housebuilders, dealing with the acquisition of greenfield development sites across regional England and also urban sites in central London.
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Society of England and Wales