Louise has provided advice in personal injuries law for over 20 years, to both plaintiffs and defendants. Since 1996, Louise has worked exclusively in the defence of insurance claims, for workers’ compensation and CTP insurers.
Louise has previously worked in-house for two major insurers, defending workers’ compensation common law claims and also managing high risk CTP claims.
- Acting as panel lawyer in the defence of common law claims for WorkCover Queensland.
- Working as an in-house lawyer at WorkCover Queensland.
- Working in management and training roles at WorkCover Queensland.
- Managing complex, high risk and high value CTP claims (across multiple jurisdictions) in-house for a major insurer.
- Providing strategic legal advice and support to commercial insurance lines of a major insurer including CTP, workers’ compensation and public liability.