Kitty has extensive experience in a wide range of real estate transactions, acting for major institutional clients as well as State and Commonwealth governments and other public sector entities.
Kitty advises on complex commercial, industrial and retail leases and licences, including pre-commitment documentation and long-term leasing arrangements. Kitty has also acted on high value acquisitions and disposals of major commercial and industrial property.
Kitty’s combined experience acting for both public and private sector clients enables her to take a commercial approach to transactions whilst ensuring that the client’s objectives and guidelines are addressed.
- Advising on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including retail, commercial and industrial leases and licences for both lessors and lessees, and contracts for property acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising companies, including global banks, global retailers and FMCG companies regarding leases of head offices, flagship premises and prime retail space within major shopping centres across Australia.
- Acting for financiers in respect to property due diligence for real estate financing transactions.
- Acted for Oxford Properties Group in the divestment of its $1.5 billion-plus portfolio of commercial buildings.
- Acted for Lindt & Sprungli (Australia) regarding the acquisition of its headquarters and warehousing and distribution centre and advised on all aspects of the company’s retail portfolio across all Australian jurisdictions.
- Acted for Credit Suisse in relation to the company’s head office leasing arrangements in the Sydney CBD.
- Advised Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) on the company's expansion into the Australian market, including drafting and negotiating complex agreements for lease, leases and licences in respect of flagship stores across all Australian jurisdictions.
- Acted for Transport for NSW regarding the acquisition of leasehold interests as part of the Sydney Metro City and Southwest Project.
NSW Government seminar series
12.30pm - 2.00pm
Newcastle - Contracting and procurement