Josh specialises in mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions (including IPOs and secondary raisings). Josh also advises on directors’ duties and corporate governance, corporate restructurings and general corporate law matters (including Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules).
Josh has advised on a number of large-scale corporate transactions, and has broad experience across various industry sectors.
Josh is currently completing an MBA at Melbourne Business School.
- Healthcare Australia on its acquisition of Revita.
- Acting for Jangho Group Co, Ltd on its off-market takeover of Vision Eye Institute.
- Infratil on its $640m acquisition of RetireAustralia.
- Advised Telstra on its $1bn off-market share buy-back.
- Goldman Sachs as the underwriter on Bank of Queensland’s $400 million fully underwritten accelerated renounceable entitlement offer, to fund its proposed acquisition of Investec Australia’s specialist finance and leasing businesses.
- TPG, PAG Asia and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on its successful acquisition of DTZ property services business from UGL Limited.
- Acting for Aquis on its proposed off-market takeover of the Reef Casino Trust and Canberra Casino and development of an integrated resort/casino/hotel complex in Cairns.
- iSelect on its $215 million initial public offering.