Jacinta’s current practice includes direct and indirect taxes, business transactions, corporate restructuring, taxation disputes (including pre-audit, audit and litigation), the not-for-profit sector and trusts.
She has acted for clients of all sizes, including clients from private and public companies, small and medium enterprises, high-net-worth individuals and family groups.
- Preparing objections to amended assessments and private ruling applications in relation to a wide range of direct tax issues.
- Managing a complicated taxation dispute with complex trust income and fraud and evasion issues on behalf of a taxpayer.
- Managing all aspects of a long-running taxation audit for a high-net-worth family.
- Preparing rollover documents in the restructure of a client’s business.
- Advising on the taxation implications of various transactions.
- Preparation of yearly trust income distribution minutes and trust variation documents.
- Establishing private and public ancillary funds for a number of high-net-worth families, individuals and companies, and providing advice regarding their ongoing operation.
- Establishing a significant public charitable organisation.
- Drafting a submission to treasury for a client to be a listed DGR in the tax legislation.