Glenn is an experienced litigator practicing predominately in commercial litigation with a focus on corporate and personal insolvency. He also has expertise in contractual disputes, property disputes, banking and finance litigation and debt recovery.
Glenn regularly acts for insolvency practitioners, creditors and company directors in a range of corporate and personal insolvency related matters, particularly by advising them in relation to external administrator appointments, voidable transaction claims, creditor claims, insolvent trading, director duties and public examinations.
As a litigator, Glenn has represented clients in all State and Federal Courts, as well as VCAT.
Glenn is a member of the Victorian CPA Insolvency & Reconstruction Discussion Group and the Law Institute of Victoria.
- Advising liquidators in relation to prospects of insolvent trading and voidable transaction claims and conducting those claims.
- Advising bankruptcy trustees in relation to undervalued transaction claims, transactions to defeat creditors and the sale of vested property.
- Public examinations.
- Setting aside statutory demands and issuing winding up proceedings.
- Setting aside bankruptcy notices and issuing creditor petitions.
- Acting and advising creditors in relation to debt recovery and judgment debt enforcement proceedings.