Felicity is an experienced energy and resources and corporate lawyer, who specialises in general corporate and commercial matters, rail, infrastructure and energy and resources. She was legal counsel for the Waratah Rail PPP project and has advised on a number of coal, solar and wind projects.
Felicity is admitted to practice in New South Wales. She is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
- Waratah Rail PPP Project - Felicity advised on the $2.2 billion refinance of Reliance Rail, the financing entity for the Waratah Rail PPP Project, including drafting debt and equity documentation and managing the due diligence process.
- Waratah Rail PPP Project - Felicity negotiated and drafted amendments to the existing suite of contractual arrangements with Sydney Trains and the through life support contractor to contemplate co-location of two additional fleets to be maintained at the Auburn Maintenance Facility.
- Noble Group Limited - Felicity advised on the proposed take-over of Gloucester Coal Limited by Macarthur Coal Limited including negotiating and drafting term sheets and final sale documentation.
- Noble Group Limited - Felicity advised on the related party vend-in of Donaldson and Monash assets to ASX listed Gloucester Coal, valued at $800 million, which also involved a $230 million capital raising.
- Novatec Solar - Felicity advised Novatec Solar on the commercialisation of its Linear Fresnel solar technology and the development of its first commercial scale project, the $300M Puerto Errado II project.
- Law Society of New South Wales