Donna practices in insurance litigation and personal injury law with a focus on workers’ compensation, negligence and motor injury insurance claims.
Donna has approximately 20 years’ experience in alternative dispute resolution through her previous roles in the insurance and legal industry. Donna prides herself on being a problem solver and seeking ways to bring a matter to an early resolution, where appropriate.
- Assisting insurers with making a determination as to liability for claims and developing and implementing claim management strategies, often working pragmatically to negotiate liability and settlement of claims.
- Advising employers and insurers regarding common law claims and pursuing and defending recovery claims at the District Court.
- Representing clients at:
- Conciliation conferences, directions hearings and pre-arbitration conferences at WorkCover WA;
- Instructing solicitor in WorkCover WA arbitration
- Pre-trial conferences, interlocutory proceedings, directions hearings at the District Court;