David has experience working across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, corporate governance, supply arrangements, restructures and other corporate transactions.
With clients across various industries, David has acted for a range of clients including listed and unlisted companies, government agencies, sporting clubs and associations, not-for-profit organisations, fund managers, startups and family businesses.
David is a Trusted Advisor to a startup company who is currently participating in Hall & Wilcox’s ‘Frank Lab’ accelerator program.
David is an admitted lawyer of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Advising Australian and international clients on share and asset sales (both on the buy and sell side).
- Advising on capital raisings and other corporate finance arrangements for companies and funds.
- Acting for listed and unlisted companies and funds in addressing ongoing governance and regulatory requirements, and undertaking transactional work.
- Assisting clients with general commercial agreements such as shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements and supply/distribution agreements.
- Advising startups on all aspects of their business including corporate governance and transactions, growth opportunities, and legal compliance.
Corporate & Commercial | 19 Dec 2018
The Copyright Amendment (Online Infringement) Act 2018 (Act) which passed both Houses of Parliament on 28 November 2018, and is due to commence the day after it receives Royal Assent, amends section 115A of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).