Anne is a highly experienced insurance lawyer, having specialised in representation of insurer clients across a broad variety of liability claims since 2008.
Anne has successfully defended claims on behalf of domestic and international insurers, self-insured clients and local councils in personal injury claims.
Anne has experience in all levels of New South Wales Courts, as well as the ACT. Her extensive knowledge of legislative requirements and commercial considerations of insurers means that she has achieved excellent outcomes for clients for over a decade.
Anne actively contributes to our pro bono practice and has assisted with the Homeless Persons Legal Clinic for many years.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of personal injury claims.
- Carriage of claims in the District Court of New South Wales, Supreme Court of New South Wales, New South Wales Court of Appeal, Magistrates Court of ACT, Supreme Court of ACT and the Personal Injury Commission.
- Administrative law experience and understanding.
- Strategic management of complex litigation.
- Defending section 151Z recovery claims.
- Child and infant claims.
- Fraudulent claims.
- Negoitation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution with a focus on early resolution of appropriate claim.
- Law Society of NSW