Annabelle is a property lawyer with broad experience in acquisition and disposal of commercial properties, commercial and retail leasing and developments.
Annabelle has previously acted for local and foreign investors, including high net worth investors and companies on various foreign investments in Australia.
Having worked in-house for the last few years, Annabelle's clients benefit from her ability to think commercially and pragmatically in driving successful outcomes for her clients.
- Managed the leasing portfolio for an international property company with over $4b of assets under management, which included tenancies for shopping centres, high street retail strips, supermarkets, pharmacies and industrial properties. The scope of work included preparing and negotiating leases, assignments, renewals of leases and advising on tenant issues.
- Managed the leasing portfolio for a global recruiting company, in partnership with several public sectors. The scope of work included negotiating leases and advising on tenant issues under a tight timeframe, to ensure that the leases were completed by key target dates.
- Acted for notable restaurant businesses in their leasing and capital transactions, in particular assisted a chef acquire a three-hatted and former world top-50 restaurant business, including managing the property aspects of the transaction.
- Acting on a range of property disposals of distressed assets for a financial institution.
- Acting for foreign investors in acquiring and disposing commercial properties, including development sites.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australia Malaysia Business Council