Amanda has experience in personal injury, workers compensation/recovery, property damage (3rd party), product liability/recall and historical abuse claims, from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
She has worked on major claims involving catastrophic injuries and has expertise in obtaining specialised evidence on behalf of her clients.
- Defending complex claims against elevator manufactures/service providers for injuries sustained by passengers and involving multiple parties.
- Acting for pubs, clubs, supermarkets, cleaners and security guards in personal injury litigation.
- Defending complext construction injury claims invovling mutple parties.
- Defending an LPG gas supplier against a personal injury claim arising from a gas explosion and successfully having the claim against the insured dismissed during the early stages of litigation.
- Successful defence of a claim against a large institutional bank for psychiatric injuries suffered by a customer during an armed hold up (Gary Nigel Roberts v Westpac Banking Corporation  ACTCA 68).
- Women in Insurance