Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent Australian business law firm. We have a wide range of international networks and are able to assist you by using lawyers and solicitors who are fluent in both Malay and English.
We have a solid understanding of Malaysian law, having acted on several cross border transactions involving Malaysian clients, as well as investments from Malaysian clients into Australia.
Hall & Wilcox has expertise in advising our clients in various fields in Australia as well as internationally. Through our expertise and networking, we are in a unique position to provide you with high quality and efficient services.
The key practise areas of our firm which are relevant to Malaysian clients are:
- Cross border M&A
- Infrastructure projects
- Company establishment and related services, including:
- Advice on corporate secretarial matters
- Advice on director requirements
- Subsidiaries in Australia
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Cross border tax
- Intellectual property – trademark registration and advice
- Technology contracts
- Employment and immigration advice
- Commercial property and construction
- Property funds – establishment and advice
- Capital raising
- Banking and financial services
- Insurance law
- Foreign investment regulation
- Litigation and arbitration
- Estate planning, succession and disputes