Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent Australian business law firm, we have a wide range of international networks. We are able to assist you by using lawyers and solicitors who are fluent in Malay and English.
Hall & Wilcox has expertise in advising our clients in various fields in Australia as well as internationally. Through our expertise and networking, Hall & Wilcox is in a unique position to provide you with high quality and efficient services.
The key practise areas of our firm are:
- Corporate and commercial law, in particular accompanying the foundation or acquisition of an Australian company.
- Tax law, including the application of the German-Australian double taxation agreement.
- Employment law, including immigration law.
- Intellectual Property law (trademarks, unfair competition and copyright law).
- Banking, Finance and Capital Market law.
- IT law.
- Property, Planning and Construction.
- Environmental law and Sustainability.
- Financial Services and Insurance.
- Private Clients.
- Superannuation and Pensions.
- Conducting litigation and arbitration, particularly in the law of damages.