Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent Australian business law firm. We have a wide range of international networks and are able to assist you by using lawyers and solicitors who are fluent in both Malay and English.
We have a solid understanding of Malaysian law, having acted on several cross border transactions involving Malaysian clients, as well as investments from Malaysian clients into Australia.
Hall & Wilcox has expertise in advising our clients in various fields in Australia as well as internationally. Through our expertise and networking, we are in a unique position to provide you with high quality and efficient services.
Key practise areas
- Cross border M&A
- Infrastructure projects
- Company establishment and related services, including:
- Advice on corporate secretarial matters
- Advice on director requirements
- Subsidiaries in Australia
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Cross border tax
- Intellectual property – trademark registration and advice
- Technology contracts
- Employment and immigration advice
- Commercial property and construction
- Property funds – establishment and advice
- Capital raising
- Banking and financial services
- Insurance law
- Foreign investment regulation
- Litigation and arbitration
- Estate planning, succession and disputes
Ed’s practice covers private mergers and acquisitions, family business and private equity.
More about Ed
Lawyer and Head of Frank
Fluent in Malaysian
Jasmine is a qualified lawyer in Australia and New Zealand, with experience working across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including capital raises, private mergers and acquisitions, restructures, corporate governance, and supply arrangements. She also specialises in fintech and payments, including advising on AFSL licensing and AML/CTF compliance.